Come run with us! We hope to run with you on Saturday.
Your annual SFRRC membership gives you quite a bit to help you achieve your running goals:
If you're not a club member... become one! Start getting our emails, run locations, race/store discounts, and more. Regardless, we encourage you to resolve to run. Resolve to Race in 2018. Qualify for Boston with us or train for one of the World Marathon Majors or another destination race or our own San Francisco Marathon or Half Marathon, etc. It’s way more fun with us! With
375 400 members of all ages and training pace groups from 7:00 min/mile to 12:30 min/mile, there are plenty at your speed.
- Saturday morning group runs at various locations in San Francisco with distances from 3 to 20 miles
- Pace groups for runners at paces between 7:00 to 12:30 minutes per mile
- Weekly routes with water fountains and bathrooms
- Monday strength & conditioning workouts
- Tuesday track workouts designed by RRCA, USATF, and VDOT O2 (Jack Daniels) certified coaches
- Thursday group runs
- Sunday trail runs (summer and fall)
- Training programs for selected half and full marathons
- SFRRC shirt and hat
- Other free swag from our sponsors (more to come here)
- Club breakfasts and social runs
- Quarterly Happy Hours
- Educational "Club Night" on three occasions throughout the year
- Weekly email newsletter with run details and important information
- Access to "Members Only" parts of the website (training plans, run maps, member directory)
- Membership in the Road Runners Club of America
- A community of 375 runners/members from San Francisco and across the Bay Area
- Many opportunities for volunteering and giving back
All of these benefits are included with your annual membership.
New members: $150
Renewing members: $120
We strive to be a healthy and safe running community for our members. By joining, all members agree and abide by our Code of Conduct Policy.
Special thanks to Sports Basement and Whole Foods for supporting SFRRC!