Your annual SFRRC membership gives you the resources, support, and expert coaching to help you achieve your running goals:
- Saturday morning group runs at various locations in San Francisco with distances from 3 to 16 miles
- Pace groups for runners at paces between 7:30 to 12:30 minutes per mile
- Weekly routes with water fountains and bathrooms noted so you don't have to figure out where to run on your own
- Tuesday night track workouts designed by an RRCA and USATF certified coach
- Thursday group runs
- Training programs for selected half and full marathons
- Personalized and event-specific training programs upon request
- Fall trail running series
- SFRRC-branded shirt and hat
- Club breakfasts and social runs
- Weekly email newsletter with run details and important information
- Access to "Members Only" areas of the website
- Membership in the Road Runners Club of America
- A community of more than 400 members from San Francisco and across the Bay Area
- Many ways to get involved and give back
All of these benefits are included with your annual membership.
New members: $150
Renewing members: $120
Want to check us out before you join? Complimentary test runs are offered once a month - watch the home page for details..
Special thanks to Sports Basement, Whole Foods SF, and Presidio Sport & Medicine for supporting SFRRC!